Sunday, November 9, 2014

The emerging third explosive jump class.

     An often overlooked class for jump maps has recently made its way into my repertoire. Favoring an all-or-nothing style of jump the engineer abuses building clipping for stored momentum and /save /teleport server functions to haphazardly complete some of the more complex jumps. Displayed above is my first completion of jump_sexydev_v3 on tempus networks' server. Seen by me to be one of the harder jump courses (the last three jumps in particular) I was surprised by how well the engineer made his way through the seemingly impossible jumps for his method of jumping. The accuracy fall-off to the wrangler's bullets was a large hindrance for engineer jumping, but nothing that properly utilized momentum building hasn't solved for me so far.
     Although engineer will never be the most fluid of jumpers, he does present a new set of challenges and mind-set for every jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment