Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Expectations for my first technology class at the UW

     My professor appears to be quite accomplished and shares my fascination of computers and their massive rate of improvement in the last couple decades. I'm looking forward to hearing his recollection of the development of computers prior to my birth as some sort of nostalgia trip(for me). I can remember back to the days of sitting at my family's first computer. It ran windows 95 and ran one program that impacted my toddler years. What now seems like a fossil, the premise of 7th Legion is still as grand despite the game's shoddy coding. To see where my early days are placed in the professor's scope of history is one point of importance to me.
     The second being how to present myself online with my future career in mind. Up until this blog I've been solely a consume of media and am concerned with how future employers might view my online presence, or lack there-of. I'm expecting the class I'm taking will steer in that direction during the latter weeks of the quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment